BS430 ESC 30A 3-6S 4 in 1 BLHeli-S firmware Dshot 4x30A Omnibus F3 F4 Fly-tower Speed Controller for FPV Racer Camera RC Drone
BS430 Blheli_s 3-6S 4in1 ESC 4x30A OmnibusF3 F4 Fly-tower
The BS430 4in1 ESC 4x30A Race Version runs the newest BLHELI_S firmware, supports Dshot/Multishot/Oneshot42/Oneshot125, it offers the best performance in 35x35mm size.integrated. Current and voltage sensor
Works up to 30A each motor.
BB21 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI_S J_H_xx firmware
Supports 3-6S lipo input
Con. Current: 30A
Peak Current: 35A (10S)
Current and Voltage sensor
5V 3A BEC
Only 36x36mm, mount holes 30.5×30.5mm M3
NO External capacitors needed
Compatible for Omnibus F3 F4, easy to assembly a Fly-tower with it
-BLHeli_S is designed for superior performance in FPV Racing, and uses hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation.
-The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us) and D-shot .
– The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
– All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling
– The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tune-able parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work
– excellently in normal operating environments
– The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
BS430 ESC x 1
Cable x 2
M3 Nylon screws x 4
M3 Nylon column x8
M3 Nylon nut x 4